Monday, October 05, 2009

Catch up post

Its been a long time between posts. I really do need to get a bit better with keeping my news up to date.

Well since last time, Ella has been sick a couple more times with trips to Dr's becoming a bit to regular for my liking. We are now off to get some blood tests this week. I am going to wait a couple of days as she was a bit traumatised by her visit to the Dr today. For some reason she really, really and I mean REALLY hates the Dr looking down her throat. Last week she bit the Dr's finger.....whoopsie.

We have been on a trip to the beach and had a wonderful day. We built a big sand castle on a sand bank. I was lovely and relaxing. At the moment I am trying to talk Jason into going away to the Sunshine Coast for a long weekend. I am going to keep working on him ....... fingers crossed. I am quietly confident that I will wear him down!

We have been on some really lovely country drives, still getting to know this beautiful area we have moved to.

We have had my parents come to visit. It was really lovely for Ella to spend some time with her Nanny and Poppy. She adores them and they adore her. It was so funny today. I roused on her (can't remember what for right now - nothing major) today for being naughty and she picked up a pretend phone and told me she was ringing Nanny to tell her that I was being naughty to her. I just had to laugh and give her a cuddle. I can't be cranky at this beautiful little girl for much longer than a millisecond. She absolutely brightens my world.

Another thing, my car broke down a few days ago in Brisbane...why couldn't it have waited until I was a bit closer to home. Anyway, Jas and little Ella came and fetched me and my little car had to spend a couple of days in there while I waited for my new RACQ membership to be activated. What a pain in the bum. Then we had to drive back in there on the Saturday (the morning that mum and dad were arriving....agghhhh how stressful) and get it towed for repairs...yep it was dead as a Dodo. At the end of the very drawn out saga my car is now fixed and is back home with me and I am now $570 dollars poorer. Boo hoo, I could have bought a really nice sewing machine for that kind of money.....more boo hoo's.

I am starting to get toooo sleepy now to think of more interesting things we have done in the past month.

Until next time
Lissy Li
xxx

1 comment:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Thanks heaps for popping by today...It was so nice to have a decent chat with you...You are no longer "mysterious".
We need to catch up on a Monday when we are not working...let me know when you are free.

Talk soon
Liesa