Saturday, October 17, 2009

On the Shelf




Hi Everyone

I am really slack at keeping my blog up to date and sometimes I just can't think of things to blog about. Anyway, I saw that Pip at meet me a mikes has started a meme game so I thought I would play along.

I really don't have many shelves in my house (or much space for that matter). I have 2 shelves that are mine and they contain some of my crafty supplies. On the top shelf I have some craft mags, 2 stitcheries that I am working on, my threads, 2 mixtapezine mags (just discovered these and I love them) and my project folders. As you can see by my bottom shelf, I am a magazine lover so yes, more craft and decorating type mags.

I have to confess that before I took the pic I did tidy the shelves (they had bits of thread all over them) and dusted which started me on a mad cleaning frenzy that ended up taking in the whole house. So it is now the afternoon and my house is sparkling but I still haven't done any craft. Oh well. I did mention earlier in this post that I didn't have much space, well the reason is in the next pic of my daughters toys. These are just some of her toys as the others are strewn throughout her room. And my next little pic is of Miss Ella fast asleep. She has hurt her toe and wouldn't let me put a bandaid on it and got herself quite worked up (my husband thought she was being murdered she was screaming so much - and that was just when I was unwrapping the bandaid!) so she has just crashed out.

Anyway, that is all from me. To see who else is playing along, or to play along yourself go here.

See ya
Lis
xxx




No comments: