Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last blog from me for the year

Hi Everyone,


Well I can't say that I am a prolific blogger but I will be taking a break from blogland until after Xmas. Hopefully I will be fully revitalised after our holiday at the beach. Fingers crossed anyway!


I survived my week in Millmerrin last week. It was really really really hot and I did really long days. I was so glad to be home again. I am glad to say Ella survived quite nicely without me and her father was really glad to see me back again. I think he had forgotten how much needed to be done for a little one. Ha ha I say!!! I can't believe (well I can really as I am quite forgetful at times) that I forgot my camera, so no pics of my trip. I did take some with my phone  but as I am technically challenged, I haven't worked out how to get them off yet wiht the Bluetooth. I will keep on trying.


On the weekend my beautiful little girl turned into feral girl and threw some of the most impressive temper tantrums I have seen. Very impressive. 


I am trying to spring clean the house and keep on top of the washing. I am determined that I will arrive back from holidays to a pristine (ha ha ha, like that will ever happen) house. Today is scrubbing the bathroom from top to bottom and washing, tomorrow is dusting and vacuuming and putting away the washing. Friday is Xmas lunch with my boss and Ella's daycare Xmas party. Saturday is cleaning out the fridge, washing and packing. Sunday is finish off the packing and Monday is YIPEEEEE going away day.


So I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and I will be catching up with all the blogland news when I get back in 3 weeks time. Aso, I know I was supposed to have a giveaway this week but I has just not been organised enough to get it happening so I think I will think about it while I am on holiday and start the new your off with a giveaway. Top idea I reckon.


Anyway, enough of my rambling. Keep safe and well over the holiday.


Bye
Love from 
Lis
XXX

4 comments:

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

Merry Christmas Lisa, hope you have a fabulous holiday and we will see you in 2010 in person and blogland... Say hi to Miss Ella... hope Santa is good to her.

Micky
xxoo

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Merry Christmas, enjoy your holiday, you will well and truly deserve it after all that cleaning.
I wondered if the tantrums you mentioned the other day were to welcome you home!

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

A big massive MERRY XMAS to you to Lisa...It has been a joyous 2009 with you in it and all I can say is BRING ON 2010...with you in it too.
Kisses
Liesa

prashant said...

my instructions made sense!

Work from home India