Thursday, February 04, 2010

My Creative Space

I am a bit slow at getting this on this week.....damn that day job of mine. It gets in the way of my crafty pursuits, bugger that I need it to buy my crafty supplies:) I do love playing along with this as it inspires me to keep on being creative.

At the moment I have my little pink quilt top ready to be basted and quilted so hopefully this will underway over the weekend. I just went to take a picture of this but my camera battery just died. Oh well, it may be finished next week so I will put a pic in then.

Also, I am working on a project that has been in my head for quite a while. I certainly feels good to get it out and happening. The theme of this one is 'blue lotus'. I plan on stitching 9 lotus flowers for the quilt. This is going to be an ongoing project.........



The other thing that is going on here in between my other projects is I am working on another stitchery design called 'home is where the heart is' It is not my usual style, but I like it anyhow. This has been designed, stitched and redesigned so now it is time to start stitching the final version and start the pattern writing. I will list this on Etsy when it is done. I will put a pic up of this when next week.

For many more creative spaces or to play along, just go over to Kirsty's at Kootoyoo.

Happy Crafting :)
Lis
xxx

PS Don't forget, I have a stitchery giveaway happening at the moment so for entry details go here.

1 comment:

squareby said...

That's a beautiful blue. The real world has a funny way of interfering with things, eh? Anyway, it seems like you have a lot on your plate - good luck!