Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grand Opening




Today is the day!

It is the Grand Opening of my online fabric store in Craftumi.

My shop is called:


I decided to open this fabric store because I have such a love for solids. At the moment it is only stocked with Kona Cotton Solid fat quarters but I am slowly expanding my range to include other solids as well as spots, stripes and some speciality fabrics in meterage.

I will be limiting my store to basics and some speciality fabrics that take my fancy.

The first 10 customers get free shipping (Australia and NZ only)  
I have no clue how to do this so instead am packing 2 Birch polyester sewing threads (500m each) with the first 10 orders.

I am working out another giveaway to mark the occasion. I will get back to you tomorrow with the details.

Bye
Lisa
xxx

1 comment:

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Lisa...thank you for your good wishes, all the best with your new venture too! I hope you have great success with your shop!