Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Book Review - Ultimate Crochet Bible by Jane Crowfoot

I purchased this book a few weeks ago after I originally borrowed it from my local library and found it was a really good crochet reference.



The book covers crochet basics, texture and lace stitches, thread crochet, tunisian and entrelac crochet, working with colour, beads and sequins, other types of crochet, crochet edgings, embellishments and professional finishing techniques.

The book has excellent instructions, diagrams and photographs and is definitely a worthwhile addition to your crochet library. I have similar books in my collection, but none of them have the detail of this book.

I purchased it from the book depository.

I give the ultimate crochet bible by Jane Crowfoot 5 stars!

Happy crafting
Lis

No comments: